Browse Patch Listings.
Manage Your Collection.
Discover the better way to work with your memorabilia
Want to edit a lodge?
Are you good with PhotoShop?
We need editors to add and maintain issues for various entities.
We also need people skilled in PhotoShop to process high-res patch scans.
Let Us Know »
We approached PatchVault as a means of providing high-quality imagery in order to help collectors and traders identify issues from a Lodge or Council.
Using slightly modified ISCA 2017 guidelines, we drive to the Lodge level to get the accurate assessment of what is and isn’t an issue and correct numbering issues from the old Blue Book guides.
We work on mobile out of the gate and allow users to manage their collections and wish lists, with automatic dupes handling, printable lodge checklists, printable dupes and needs lists, and more great features.
So what does this do?
- Lodge-focused listings
- BB6 Listing data included (through 2006)
- Supports multiple catalog listings per issue
- 3200px wide master images
- Front and back scans of all issues (where available)
- Complex metadata for each issue
- PDF checklist for each lodge (with chapter issues when available)
Once you've created an account, you can also:
- Add items to your needs list
- Manage collections (and make them public or private)
- Automatic management of your dupes list
- Download CSV and XLS versions of each collection
- Become an admin for a lodge (or multiple lodges)
- Nicely formatted prints (PDF) of your Needs and Dupes lists
- Track the Lodges you collect and be notified when new releases are added to the system
- Areas/Sections, Councils, Districts, & Camps and their issues
- Find others willing to trade or sell an issue
- Zillow-like “Patch Price” (partnership with BoyScoutPatchInfo/PatchTrends)
- & much more...